Tuesday 18 July 2017

Wooden cottage scene

After seeing these kind of things on Pinterest I had to try it.

With old pallet wood and driftwood and a few panel pins and started on making a version of my own.
Without a plan I just started.

A branch from a tree is recently trimmed made a nice minster tree.
Old 2x4 made the cottage, a slice of driftwood ply was the roof.
Pallet wood for the base.
After a while cutting wood for his n pieces I was left with tiny leftovers that would normally be spot up, but when making stuff like this, these then come in handy for all kind of things like, steps, boats, birdhouses.
Panel pins and a bit of old site for the fence and ladder.


a couple of panel pins and wire.
Didn't take to long and kept me out in the garden for a while so I'm happy with it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jenga topple game lamp diy

I recently saw someone do this on YouTube, so I bought a Jenga from a local charity shop and got started. Using super glue and wood glue ...